|< Public Schools in warm Southern Provinces of Korea for 2014>
:Yangsan,Gimhae,Changwon,Masan,Jinju,Geojae,Changnyeong,Namhae,Hadong,Geochang,Hapcheon Provinces(a number of positions) in/ near Busan
: Around a number of Elementary & Middle Public school Positions – You will see which area and which school exactly you are applying from the beginning.
: Get 0.1~0.25M more salary/allowance than other Public schools
Gyeongsangnam-do is a province in the southeast of South Korea. It contains the major metropolitan center and port of Busan. Located there is UNESCO World Heritage Site Haeinsa, a Buddhist temple that houses the Tripitaka Koreana and attracts many tourists.
Links on Gyeongsangnam-do
Video for Gyoungsangnam-do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg8waTyMq7k
JOB DESCRIPTION and WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Providing stability, transparency and opportunity in a professional environment operated by the provincial government, these government-sponsored positions at provincially-run public schools require teaching only 22 classes per week (1 class is 40 minutes for elementary; 45minutes for middle and 50 minutes for high school), giving you the time available to make your adventure exciting and positive. Additionally, each ESL teacher in the province has Korean co-teachers to help with administrative processes and classroom management.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
- Salary 2.1-2.7 Million KRW (based on EPIK pay scale )
- 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
- Travel Stipends of 2.6 Million KRW
- Rent-free single apartment
- 3 weeks paid vacation and all national holidays
- Provincial allowance : 100,000KRW/Month
- Multiple school allowance: 100,000~150,000KRW/Month
- Medical contributions
- Pension contributions
- Severance payment (equivalent to one month's salary)
- 7 days special leave allowance
- 11days Sick Leaves
- 1 week additional paid vacation if you re-sign your contract after the
- District coordinators, as determined by the POE, will be entitled to an additional allowance of 200,000 Korean Won (KRW) per month. Coordinators at POE will be entitled to additional allowance of 300,000 Korean Won.
LOCATION : USEFUL LINKS
Links on Changwon/Masan
Successful applicants should have a Clean Nationwide Criminal check notarized with an apostille with Notarized/Apostilled a copy of diploma soon and MUST have native level English proficiency (born in an English speaking country like Canada, USA, England, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, or Australia) and have a 4-year University degree.
NOTE: Anyone who applies for this position will need to get the followings.( Exception : Teachers holding E2 or D10 visa currently just can do visa transfer)
*Nationwide criminal background check notarized with an apostille, (Canadian: Notarized Criminal check by Korean consulate )
*Apostilled copy of your university degree, (Canadian: Notarized a copy of diploma by Korean consulate )
*Valid passport with at least 6 months availability
*2 original signed reference letters from a former employer, Supervisor ,Team leader , manager or professor
*1 sealed university transcript
Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and PLEASE write/tell us you are applying for GOE(Gyoungsangnam-Do Education office).